UPF Library & IT Services is a set of professionals who share the mission of providing library, computing and audiovisual quality services to the university community, so as to contribute to innovation and excellence in teaching, learning, research and management of Pompeu Fabra University.
Search the documents in the catalog and in the MetacercadorPlus, and also, consult the Economics and Business Guide of resources created by library staff.
- JSTOR ( UPF Access )
- Full text database of more than 1300 prestigious scholarly journals in the English language. They are covered from the very start of their publication to a cutoff point some 5 years ago. Each passing year another year's worth of content is added to the archive. The journals are grouped in several subject categories, principally, in social sciences and humanities. The full list of titles can be found at the Jstor site. Collection Arts and Sciences I, II and III.
- ABI/INFORM Complete ( UPF Access )
- Bibliographic database, containing over 3,000 articles journals in different areas of the economy. It contains full-text articles with pictures and graphics. Includes The Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Chronological scope: from 1971 to present. In addition to providing these resources:
- EIU ViewsWire. Coverage of business and economic events around the world.
- ProQuest Business Dissertations. Access to over 18,000 full-text theses and dissertations.
- Business Cases. Includes more than 5,200 documents from the plublishers IVey, Thunderbird, Idea Group, and Darden.
- Linking to Safari Business Books OnlineTM.
- EconLit ( UPF Access )
- The American Economic Association's bibliographical database, is an important source of references to economic literature. It include abstracts of books, journal articles, working papers, etc. and links to some full text articles. Contain more than 785,000 records to economic research dating back to 1969.
- E-Statistics at the Univesitat Pompeu Fabra
- This guide contains the alphabetical list of statistical databases and the sections of Statistics by subject, Theory and statistical methodology, and Directories and search engines, among other resources.
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the world.
- Resources for economists on the Internet. This guide is sponsored by the American Economic Association. It lists 1,357 resources in 94 sections and sub-sections available on the Internet of interest to academic and practicing economists. Almost all resources are also described.
- Lists and describes material that could be of interest to mainly academic economists and is at least in part freely available on the Internet.
- Economic and Business Databases (UPF Access)
- Working papers
- You can retrieve general research services and a selection of some important organizations with full text working papers.